Thursday, December 2, 2010

When We want it and When We have it

Exam is here and yet, here I am posting up stuff in my blog. Just yesterday, which I didn't have any exam, I was even playing games(I not joking....)!! This is "normal" for me though. When exam comes, I used to play more games than usual. This is because of my desire to "want" to play games.

However, I can tell you, on a 100% confidence, that I will grow bored of games after my exam. Sure, the first few week I will play those games happily but after awhile, the game mood will disappeared. Then I will want some other things and well, it's a cycle that I have in school.

It got me thinking though, of all the things that I wanted and now have it. Before seen my friends playing pokemon in gameboy, I wanted it so badly(I was in prmary school and no, I didn't get it). Now that I have it as a computer version in my laptop, I hardly played wit it. I sure everybody faced this kind of situation, where "the grass always seem greener on the other side".

Human are, in my opinion, full of want. When another person have something new, we want it. When we get it, we want other things already. A little of desire to want something is good as it make us go and get it. There was once I wanted a PS2 and my mom promise me one if I improve my grades. I went from 10+ place in class to 3rd place just to get it. ^^

However, we sometimes concentrate too much on things we want and we end up forgetting what we have. In facts, some will throw the things they have just to make space for the stuff they want. Take handphone, for example, I know some people who change they handphone quite often to all sort of phone, from Nokia to Samsung to, I don't know, Iphone I guess.

What I trying saying is to appreciate. Not everyone have the chance to get the things they want. In fact , some can only get what they need to survive. After getting the things we wanted, appreciate it and concentrate less on what we want next. I better get to sturdy soon, in facts, I should appreciate the extra time for extra sturdy...^^

Pls, comment on my post. Thx.

From Wesly Yoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment