Saturday, November 27, 2010

Getting Motivated

As I posted before, I got pretty unmotivated when school started. I couldn't get myself to find and post new things. Now I'm near the end of Swinburne semester 2, so this means exam is near. Since exams is near, I normally gets the mood to start playing games.

Slacking around one day, I went to youtube and watch all sort videos. I watch Nigahiga videos which my friends introduce to me and it got me thinking. His video was hilarious!!! Then I started thinking: if he can make videos for people to see, well, why not me? Of course, I couldn't post anything on youtube because I don't have a video recorder (I'm cheap and unwilling to spend) and I don't think I funny (at least that what I think i am).

So I search the internet, found some hints and tips to get myself up and wa la!!! I here now and posting new post!!!

Now i know that I not the only one who is lazy. Around the world, there should be a lot people that has the same situation as me (maybe not like me or am I the only one?... who knows....). So here the site that kick me up from my sitting spot:
Get Off Your Butt: 16 Ways to get Motivated When You're in a Slump

Hope it help all those lazy bumps out there.....

From Wesly Yoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment